Thursday, December 9, 2010

10 Reasons to Like MTNL's Customer Care!

1. The call centre is so full of aunties! Who doesn't love their annoying voices?
2. You speak more to the automated voices "Aap Qatar mein hain" than with the call centre people.
3. They speak like robots. So cute :>
4. They have abnormally long tea/lunch breaks.
5. Their Operators are always busy :>
6. They say "Press 3" for expert engineers. But they still take you to the lovely aunties :)
7. They have unlimited complaint tokens! I keep calling them to earn lot's & lot's of them!
8. They explain the instructions so quickly, you'd have to record it & hear it on slow-mo . I love slowmo.
9. They are over-eager to listen "Acha ab lagta hai, ki teekh ho gaya". Else they will entertain you with the melodious "Tch, Tch" sounds!
10. Once they put you on hold, they won't come back. It takes guts to stay on line, till they come back.

In short, I meant to say, that the entire customer care is horrible. It's worser than watching a movie with no script, Or one that stars Tamil actors, whichever you find, more painful. They have no idea of what they are saying, they read everything from a paper, & rub it on your face.
They don't like us saying "still not working" & you can visualise them making all those wierd "I'm so fed up of this guy" faces. It makes you want to get up & strangle them with the internet cable. (If you have a wireless connection, you could alternatively hit them with the router/modem ).


This blog, has been re-written thrice. My internet disconnected twice, while writing, & the third time, the electricity went off for a second & back ,just to disconnect me again. I believe I'm incurring the wrath of the customer care Gods , but I'm taking my chances. ( the Next person to tell me , it's a problem with my pc, will suffer the same fate)
Peace.

7 comments:

  1. Oh my God. This was hilarious.
    Your best, yet.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you !
    I'm still trying to reach somewhere close to some blogger called Isha Maniar :>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww. You're going to end up giving me a run formy money, sometime soon, then.
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you have a lot of patience!

    :O

    Nice post, nice blog.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Wow, you seriously read it. :D