Sunday, November 14, 2010

How Chemistry Affects Your Mental Ability.

My really good friend, Navneet , was at my place. he was home alone, so he came by to sleep & he said he couldn't study alone, as his mind would be diverted to imaginary lands.
So, I was just surfing & i thought I'll update my blog. It was around 12:15..In the night ofcourse, he has/had a chemistry exam the other day. So I went up to him & asked him "Tell me something to write about in my blog please." .
He Replied "do you have a blog?" [OUCH].
I was like "Yes, i do".
He made a thinking face & I had some expectation of something good to be said by him.
Alas, it was not to be. The cruel, mindcrunching aura of chemistry had already engulfed him, & he replied with a sense of satisfaction-"Monomers".

I could do nothing, but up in my head , My brain went all "FACEPALM".
Needless to say anything more.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! xD xD xD xD
    chem does drive u crazy! xD xD
    thankfully u din write abt dat day wen i was doin maths at ur place xD xD xD xD

    ReplyDelete

Wow, you seriously read it. :D